Certification Program Application Process
- Fill the “Certification Program Application Form” (FO-01 form) and send it to the certification’s management committee before June 1st.
- The committee will examine the application form and send the maple water transporting services agreement data sheet.
- After reading the agreement, the applying transporter sends every required document to the committee before August 1st.
- The committee will then decide if the applicant can conduct maple water transport or if some adjustments need to be made.
- The committee will send the official commitment documentation or a list of the adjustments the applying transporter should perform.
- The applicant must sign and return the official commitment documentation to the committee before November 1st.
Certification Program Conformity Assessment during Production
Conformity assessment to the Certification Program will take place during production as an external audit. This evaluation is mandatory for all applying transporters.
- Before maple water harvest begins, applicants must make sure that they are aware of the certification’s general and specific requirements concerning the activities that fall under their responsibility.
- During maple water harvest, applicants must fill the internal audit grids (see private access section) to determine if they fit the Certification Program’s requirements or if they must perform some adjustments.
- As maple water harvest begins, the committee will orchestrate an external audit. A report will be written and sent to the committee.
- The committee will examine the report and decide if the audited products should be certified.
- The committee will send its recommendations along with the audit’s results to the applicant.
Certification Program Renewal Process
- Fill the “Certification Program Renewal Form” (FO-05 form) and send it to the committee before August 1st.
- The committee will examine the renewal request as well as the last external audit report.
- The committee will then decide if the applicant can conduct Maple water transport or if some adjustments need to be made. The committee will send all the relevant documentation along with its decision.